Saturday 5 November 2011

I got hacked :(

Yeah that's right: A very mean trojan attacked my computer jumbling up ALL my files in the process. So instead of spending my time sewing or knitting I played around with  my computer. I love to hear music while I get crafting and it annoyed me that I couldn't. But after a few thousand crashes and hours spend in safe mode I got it out. Let me tell you it was not fun: I had to delete tons of files and redirect loads of processes too. It was almost 40 (!) in total.

On the bright side:

  • I now know that my antivirus hasn't been able to update in almost 3 month (Whoopsie! Why didn't I notice before?)
  • I won't complain about nerve racking sewing details or difficult projects ever again! If I do you may send me another virus :(
  • I also took the time for a computer clean-up. I can't believe how much faster it is now :)
  • I am healthy again! No more yoga pants and ugly, comfy knit-skirts for me. Even though I'll still wear the later for dance practice.
  • I have new dance shoes! They're just plain, normal, golden dance shoes. Exactly like the pair that died on me! BUT: They're a size smaller! So they don't keep falling of. And they're still clean. Until next practice that is.
  • I have a new dance partner. I just don't know who yet. Most of the options aren't quite as good as my old one. But they have talent. And they're way better than my replacement! Who had a knack for toe-stepping and boob squashing by the way.
  • I have training tomorrow. For six hours or so <3 Yes I am crazy. No I can't just not dance: It's addictive! But I won't be able to post tomorrow.
  • I found a RTW blouse that actually fit. Okay ... it's not really meant to be worn with a top underneath and the top buttons open. But if I do it just fits!
  • I have sketches for the CCP. Now if the scanner worked ...
Butterfly

0 comments: