Saturday 22 October 2011

Meet the newest addition to my sewing family!

Sorry these where taken with a web cam :(

This is the newest member of the family. Meet ... oh hey! Puppet without a name! Can anybody think of one?
SOMEBODY needs a major swayback adjustment ...
and a dress that doesn't look like a dish rag!
   Okay on to the important things. Who needs a name anyway? I adopted this tutorial assistant for  3 Pounds. She might be related to Barbie, but her proportions seem more natural to me. I might even have a larger cup size than her :). Her waist is tiny though.
   If I'm nice she gets to have a name. Maybe even before the first tutorial. That is coming soon. Very soon actually. It will be about making spiral or swirl skirts with straight seams.

And as to stop you from wondering: I'm still working on getting all the measurements for the Christmas Coat Project (I'll shorten that to CCP). And it's more of a long term project.
   This swirl skirt is more of an Instant Gratification Project. Besides - I really, really need a new one. As soon as the sewing machine is fixed I'll sew one for me. Oh and as soon as I have my new measurements taken properly.

Read from me again soon!
Butterfly

0 comments: