Tuesday 10 July 2012

Remember when ...

... I was to busy with exams to have time to think let alone sew?
... when I had to use my mobile phone to take pictures last time because I couldn't find the cable to get the photos to my laptop?

Well that camera broke down on me shortly after that. And I passed the tests with flying colours :) Go me! And as a reward my parents want to give me a gift. Yay! And it might be that the camera broke down, or that I really want to make the evening/dance dress work and show you lot's of beautiful pictures, it might also be that I won the give away at Country Girl Couture  and that while the mail is being terribly slow I already have everything planned out and of course I'll want to take thousands of pictures of that and it's also possible that I want to join didyoumakethat's WIP Pitch and tantalise you with detail shots of unknown work in progress. And any or all of those might have made me blurt out "A camera!"


My parents both know a think or two about cameras so faster than you can say "Boo!" they started debating over which camera to get me. But then they decided that as someone who finished as one of the best of her year in a good part of the exams I should be allowed to pick my own camera.


I'll mostly be using it to take said detail shots and shots of my self made projects. So question to you: 


Which camera do you use? Do you like it? Why? And could I ask for it without -you know- ripping my parents arm of? Because I really don't want to do that.


Butterfly

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on doing so well in your exams! That is so nice for your parents to give you a camera; I would like to see a photo of your dress described in the previous post. It sounds like you received lots of lovely compliments for it :)